January 27, 2013 § 3 Comments
If all our thoughts and all our minds
Would resonate with all our mights
Would we achieve the greatest sights
The highest mountains, the lowest fights
If all our miseries would disappear
In the thin air with our fears
Only courage left behind
Confidence in our strife
A little whisper in the air
Would me mind me coming near
And facing it in the eye
All the evils I left behind
The temptations, the crusades
Lewd intentions, shallow ways
Empty stops, commas erased
Dreamy gestures, mindless games
I stared at each with a new set of eyes
My ambitions, my character, my personality, personified
The dream, the goal, my career, I came here to create
I burned these frivolous beings
With this growing fire inside
None can stop me now
Not even my grown dark side.
Am tearing my chest apart,
Revealing the glowing treasure inside
January 25, 2013 § Leave a comment
Sea full of love is finite
But mine is infinite
Past the stage of expectations, am beyond life
Friends, foes, nothing can deter this force
Pulling strongly, it’s the universe’s might.
Treacherous, treason, minor speed breaks are temporary setbacks in the course of time.
This strange, intense, helpless emotion circulates
through my senses. I exhale, inhale.
Dancing in my veins, it makes me restless each day.
To look at your blank face, which treats me like a stranger in a strange way.
The words spoken are so ordinary in the midst of all extra ordinary.
May be its only me who will ever declare
But am sure there is something hiding too deep in there.
January 25, 2013 § 1 Comment
Willows blowing hay-wire
Sun setting in to the winter’s dry
All that is left, is a chilling shrill
Yet we hold on
Cling to the warmth
Because that is how we can survive
In the cold cold sight
This is harsh harsh truth
piercing through the delicate blues
And yet we refuse to see how it looks
Clinging to the everlasting good.
The sun needs to set to rise.
January 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
Silently gazing through my mind,
I came across a buttered road filled with flowers which froze in the intensity of time.
No one spoke.
We were communicating through our minds.
Our eyes blazed with anger of our hopeless might.
Our hands were tied with ropes of diplomacy, making us sublime.
They were in large numbers, waiting to erode.
Trying to conquer their own lives.
January 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
An eye for an eye
Endless ocean sigh
The moon so hallow
Stars inside the furrows.
Walking on the pathway of increasing worse,
I fall back and make it un-deciphering.
January 3, 2013 § 2 Comments
Come 2013 and I received my third blogging award titled the ‘Very inspiring blogger’, the first two being, “The lovely Blog” and “The beautiful blogger”. I want give my heartfelt thanks to http://hodgepodge4thesoul.wordpress.com and http://topdip.wordpress.com for bestowing these attributions over me. I am overwhelmed and honoured to receive these precious awards. They motivate me to walk faster with my writing skills in hand.
I hope this new year brings new insights into my creative process and I can continue to let you peek into the well of my mind.
As usual, these awards come with a few rules. It’s a cute, fun way to help other bloggers get to know a little more about you. And an excellent way to let others know about some of the blogs you follow, as well.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- I am a trained Indian Classical Dancer specializing in Odissi. So i automatically worship dance. It the language of the soul for me, along with poetry.
- I am currently residing in Mumbai, though have lived in Punjab, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for most part of my life.
- I am a party animal. Enjoyment knows no bounds for me when I time at my disposal and the mood to indulge in it.
- I am also a workaholic. I can survive on water and tea for days, when it comes to the dedication of my work.
- I can get very moody. Am a drama queen and have no regrets about it 😉
- I am very photogenic but confidence comes with comfort in my case.
- You can never get bored in my company unless I intend for you too :p. My life is an adventure!
It’s my sincere hope that you check out these blogs. There are so many amazing people here, waiting to be explored.
These are the nominations for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award. I shall put up the nominations for the others too, shortly.