September 15, 2017 § Leave a comment
I absolutely love to travel. It makes me come alive.
I feel as young as ever and more fresh than I have ever felt. It allows me to meet new people, have new experiences, know new cultures, and rediscover old histories, which are still relevant today.
I recently visited Bharuch.
Bharuch, the town of memories, families and industries.
One of the oldest heritage cities of our nation, a city by the banks of river, Narmada. A place where I saw the truly developing side of India. The growth and the implementation of so many economic policies for industrial growth, lies in Bharuch. When you see technological advancements in the cities like Bharuch where ancient civilization existed, you can see how far we have come.
My experience was not just a personal realization of the many aspects of India, it also got me to see things differently.
« Read the rest of this entry »
March 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
You know how this goes
In the wake of the dawn, my love rose
You struck the pointed end at it
But the rays of the sun got no pain
Unlike the flesh of the man with all blood drained
I moved across the crowed hall with all eyes on me.
Their questioning gaze fell again and again
On the beast inside me loving
It was a pity you found it a waste
You lost all love I offered then
My offer has died its natural death
Leaving you as you pleased
But remember even the beast felt
And the sun doesn’t extinguish easily.
February 22, 2013 § 2 Comments
And its not about the grass that is being chopped apart
It is the sprinkled water over it
That adds the glitter to the murder
It makes it look so glamorous like the sunshine in the spotlight
Reflecting each face in paradise
The truth is harsh
That face is a mask
The murderous act is sweetened with the ingredients of reasons
Softening the reactions of the witnesses
And everyone is left glad and relieved by the treason.
February 20, 2013 § Leave a comment
Every minor detail of the face of things
How it breathe,
How it saw what it saw
Every word my problem spoke
Existing in sweet nothing.
That face meant the world to me
But it changed expressions so quickly.
I ran as fast as I could
But didn’t seem to catch up in time
It blurred in the distance
Disappearing in the fog
I found myself standing on a new island
Amist masked faces
Because that face had meant the world to me
The only face which I had studied so closely
Now the face of all things seemed very strange to me
Just like the face, which I lost in plea.
January 3, 2013 § 2 Comments
Come 2013 and I received my third blogging award titled the ‘Very inspiring blogger’, the first two being, “The lovely Blog” and “The beautiful blogger”. I want give my heartfelt thanks to http://hodgepodge4thesoul.wordpress.com and http://topdip.wordpress.com for bestowing these attributions over me. I am overwhelmed and honoured to receive these precious awards. They motivate me to walk faster with my writing skills in hand.
I hope this new year brings new insights into my creative process and I can continue to let you peek into the well of my mind.
As usual, these awards come with a few rules. It’s a cute, fun way to help other bloggers get to know a little more about you. And an excellent way to let others know about some of the blogs you follow, as well.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- I am a trained Indian Classical Dancer specializing in Odissi. So i automatically worship dance. It the language of the soul for me, along with poetry.
- I am currently residing in Mumbai, though have lived in Punjab, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for most part of my life.
- I am a party animal. Enjoyment knows no bounds for me when I time at my disposal and the mood to indulge in it.
- I am also a workaholic. I can survive on water and tea for days, when it comes to the dedication of my work.
- I can get very moody. Am a drama queen and have no regrets about it 😉
- I am very photogenic but confidence comes with comfort in my case.
- You can never get bored in my company unless I intend for you too :p. My life is an adventure!
It’s my sincere hope that you check out these blogs. There are so many amazing people here, waiting to be explored.
These are the nominations for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award. I shall put up the nominations for the others too, shortly.